Metropolitan Ceramics, the leading US manufacturer of unglazed ceramic quarry tile has recently been awarded a renewal for Green Squared Certification. Green Squared is a third party multi attribute certification designed specifically to promote the green aspects of ceramic tile. Companies that meet the stringent certification have to show exceptional conformance in a number of key areas from manufacturing to corporate governance. Metropolitan Ceramics was one of the first tile lines to be awarded this certification three years ago and have now once again met the criteria for renewal. For more information on Metropolitan Ceramics Green Squared compliance follow this link.
Metro in the Marketplace
- Thin Brick Program Offered Through Metropolitan Ceramics Now Includes Blends
- Choosing the Right Tile for Open Concept Kitchens
- Black is Always a Popular Design Choice
- XA Abrasive Added to List of Green Squared Certified Products
- Choose the Right Floor for Restaurant Kitchens
- Product Features are Important, but the Benefit to the Customer is Really What Matters.
- Quarry Tile vs. Other Floor Finishes
- It’s Time for Outdoor Projects
- Slip Resisting Tile from Metropolitan Ceramics
- Metropolitan Ceramics Offers Thin Brick
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets