UL-Certified EPD for North American-Made Ceramic Tile Paves the Way for Points, Credits, and Compliance in Green Construction
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
December 10, 2014
The Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) for ceramic tile made in North America, certified by sustainability leader UL Environment, is now available for use by architects and specifiers seeking to satisfy green building project requirements, such as those set forth by LEED and Green Globes.
Metro in the Marketplace
- Thin Brick Program Offered Through Metropolitan Ceramics Now Includes Blends
- Choosing the Right Tile for Open Concept Kitchens
- Black is Always a Popular Design Choice
- XA Abrasive Added to List of Green Squared Certified Products
- Choose the Right Floor for Restaurant Kitchens
- Product Features are Important, but the Benefit to the Customer is Really What Matters.
- Quarry Tile vs. Other Floor Finishes
- It’s Time for Outdoor Projects
- Slip Resisting Tile from Metropolitan Ceramics
- Metropolitan Ceramics Offers Thin Brick
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets